Monday, August 6, 2007

work work work

Do you ever feel under-appreciated? That is how I am feeling at work right now. I have all these responsibilities and do a lot for the Y, and I get nothing in return. In fact I get 'talked to'. Now my boss is never around enough to see what I do day in and day out, in fact he is rarely there when I am there, so I don't see how he can 'talk' to me because he just doesn't know. So I am out to prove him wrong! He is making me give evaluations to all my clients to fill out about me, and so far they have all come back totally positive...everyone who I work with, loves me!! (which makes me feel really good, and makes me want to work harder) but hopefully it will show my boss that I am working hard, and that I am doing a lot even if he doesn't notice. I love my job, but there are some things that are just soooooo frustratin!! While speaking of work, I have to go do some right now.....:(

2 comments:

Beek's Fam said...

Hang in there girl! I know it can be rough. I felt the same way when I was working. No matter how hard I tried to show my boss that I can handle situations and what not, the more she just didn't see it. I'll pray that it gets better for ya!

Christy said...

Hang in there girl! There is nothing more frustrating than having suggestions made that you aren't doing a good job- when they don't even see you and really you are rockin it! I'm praying that his eyes are opened with the return of these evals.
ck