Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I love my job but ahhhhhhh

I am so stressed out right now!! I got all this new responcibilites at work, which is good, but aslo sucks...as you ahve already heard. But now I have to type up this huge statistical report about how well my program is going. I did not sign up for a office job, and lately it seems like I have so much computer work to do, its not even funny. So I have this huge report to type up, and the meeting is tomorrow, and on top of all that, my family is coming to visit tomorrow, and the house is just a mess. I don't know if I am going to get it all done. Why does life have to be so stressful....I love my job, I love what I do, but there are parts of it, that I do not like! This is one of them. I don't even know how to write a profressional report with statsitcs and all that crap...I never took that class in college!! :) Well I guess I should stop procrastinating.

1 comment:

Beek's Fam said...

I'm so sorry!!!! It's all part of the working world....doing things we don't want to do. Was doing something like this written in your contract when you started working? Keeping you in my prayers.