Saturday, August 25, 2007

pictures

She is so funny when she sleeps, just plops down and is out...she plays so hard, and gets so tired

Why does she have to hate the water???? We went to the pool, and she wouldn't touch the water without screaming.......is she really my child??? :)

Poor little girl, check out the mullet she is styling....it is so funny, and I don't want to cut her hair, so she is just gonna be a hillbilly for a while!!!

I absolutly love this picture.....I think it is one of the cutest ones I got.......thanks mom for sending it to me!!!



4 comments:

Beek's Fam said...

Oh my goodnes! She's getting so big!! What a cutie!!! Love the pic in her bathing suit!

Grandma Wells said...

Thanks for Posting the pics Shanna. It helps being so far to be able to see pictures of her and how much she has grown since the last time I have seen her. Sounds like she starting her terrible two's early ha ha
Life is sweet it's true what they say wait your time is coming!
Love to you and Dave and give my sweet Grandbaby girl a kiss from Grandma

Maria said...

I was wondering what was going on with the she-mullet. Or femulet as Jeff says. In any case I wish I could sleep like that!

Christy said...

she is soooo stinkin cute!! In terms of your last post-- Look into the book love and logic-- I don't know how young you can start- but it wouldn't hurt to read the book and get ready. Good luck
ck