Thursday, August 30, 2007

Can you tell???

Can you tell that I am getting busy? I haven't posted anything all week, and the reason is, this is the first time I have really sat down at my computer. I have been working full time now...which really isn't that bad, I actually like it...(granted I just got paid yesterday) and youth group has started this week, and it went great yesterday!! we had 40 kids at the high school youth group!!!! that is the most they have ever had!! it was awesome, and worship with themwas so good, they actually sang and got into it. We are so excited to see what God is going to do this year with all those kids. And I kind of realized something today...even though summer doesn't really mean that much to me....aka I don't get off of work, i don't have kids in school, life really doesn't change drastically...it really does get busier in the fall, even if you aren't involved in school. crazy...okay g2g. have a great day all!!!! enjoy the awesome weather

1 comment:

Beek's Fam said...

Yes, I can tell that you're getting busy. But at least it's a good busy! Glad that you are enjoying working full time. I sure hated it! We'll be praying that your youth group goes really well this year and that all the students will grow closer to God.
Miss you tons!