Friday, August 3, 2007

Painting!

We are painting the youth center! We started on the walls yesterday, and the kids have come up with some great ideas, and it is looking great!! I am so excited for the whole building to get done, and to see how it will look. It will be such a awesome addition to the community, and the kids are really gonna love it..at leat thats what I pray. And guess what theme it is....okay the real theme is 'walking on water' but it is gonna look like an island paradise...there is a beach roon, that has real sand painted into the floor!! It is sooo cool. Even though I live so far from the beach and can't really go at al (which makes me very sad) I can just go downstairs and sit in the beach room and look at palm trees and sand and water. I know its not the same, but you know its better than nothing!!!!

1 comment:

Beek's Fam said...

Sounds very exciting! You'll have to take pics and post them once it's all done!