Saturday, August 4, 2007

This Sucks

So the flu has hit this family pretty hard. Cheyenne started all the drama on Tuesday night, and then Dave continued it yesterday, and then finally I got it late last night. I don't remember how much being sick really stinks!! I have been in bed all day pretty much and to tell you the truth, I still have my paiamas on! The one good thing about today is that Cheyenne is so tired that she has been literally sleeping all day. She gets up to eat, and thats about it. So that has given me time to sleep. PS..I really like typing, I could go on and on about things becasue I just don't want to stop typing, its so fun!! Okay I am really weird, I think I need some food in my stomache! ok good bye I guess I am going to stop now.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Hope you guys feel better soon!

Beek's Fam said...

I'm so sorry that you guys have been sick! Hopefully you'll start feeling better soon!