Thursday, August 2, 2007

Off to Spin

So it is Thursday, and I am about to go to the Y to take a spin class. This is only the second time I will take the class, and the first time was Tuesday, and they made me TEACH it!!! I had no idea what I was doing, so I made some stuff up, and was pretty much dying and could barely talk because I was so out of breath and sweaty. Then my pants ripped!!!!! seriously I am not making this up. and the mirror is behind me...(cause I am teaching) So my butt is like hanging out for the world to see!! It was so embarrassing. So I am gonna give the class another try, but I am praying that the real teacher shows up today. PS. what is an embarrassing thing that you have had happen lately?

2 comments:

Maria said...

I'm laughing out loud. Really. I'm sorry - I'm sure it was terribly embarrasing, but from afar it was hilarious!

Beek's Fam said...

I am with Maria...I am LOL also. I so wish I was there to see that happen!
I can't say that anything embarrasing has happened to me lately......and of course now that I say that, something will happen soon!