Monday, August 27, 2007

Blessing in Disguise

okay first of all i don't know how to spell disguise...so don't laugh. Today I went into work with a full agenda. I had clients at 8 and 10 and a lot of other stuff to do. Well I showed up about 7:50 and waited for the daycare to open..(suppose to open at 8) while I waited and waited and waited and waited. the daycare lady never came, I stayed till about 9:00 making phone calls and doing little stuff, and then since there was no daycare, I left. Now I have the morning off....what to do, I just don't know, I am gonna sit here on the internet and just enjoy a few moments of peace and quiet, while cheyenne sleeps!!

1 comment:

Beek's Fam said...

I have learned to enjoy "me" time when Faith is sleeping. Sure is nice to just surf the internet or do whatever else I have to do or want to do. Glad you had a few minutes to yourself!