Saturday, August 11, 2007

Is is that time already???

I can't believe how fast time goes by, really I mean, I feel like we just had the superbowl, and now football is back!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I am sitting on my couch watching the first bears game of the pre-season. IT's not even the real season, and we are watching it!!! now come on, how come the off season is so short, and now football is going to take up dave's life!! he already has got his fanatsy stuff all set up, and is buying magazines, and doing 'research' anybody else have husbands or boyfriends totally obssesed with football??? its gonna be a looooong winter

1 comment:

Beek's Fam said...

Honey, be thankful it's only football that he's obsessed with. My husband is obsessed with football AND baseball!!! Not to mention golf, NASCAR, basketball....yeah......