Monday, August 13, 2007

Happy Anniversary!!

Happy Anniversary to Dave and I!! It have been two years today. It seems like such a long time, but then sometimes it feels like yesterday. We have been through a lot in the past two years, and I think that it has brought us even closer than we were. I love him so much, and can't wait to see what the next two/twenty years are gonna throw at us. Now I am not telling you it has been easy, not at all, this have been probably the hardest two years I have ever lived, and without Dave I wouldn't have made it at all. He is so strong and has so much trust in the Lord, I have learned so much from him. He's great!!!!

2 comments:

Beek's Fam said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! May God continue to bless you guys in the years to come!

cheryl wells said...

Morning Shanna
I called you and Dave last night to wish you a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
but Dave said you guys were in a church meeting. So i didnt get a chance to speak with you. Shanna my wish for the both of you on your two year anniversary is that your christian faith will grow stonger every passing anniversary which will take your marraige thru many happy years of bliss.
Love Mom Wells