Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Pictures, and a little bragging

So I just have to gush for about a minute about how great Dave was this morning. I woke up not feeling well at all. I pushed myself too hard at work yesterday, and had a really bad upset stomach. NEway, Cheyenne was in one of her lovely moods, where she was just crying and throwing stuff and just being nasty b/c mean old mom wouldn't let her watch tv. So Dave got up and decided to take her to work with him today! :) She wanted to go bye bye when he was leaving, and so he just took her! Now I have the house to myself!!! Granted I am going to coffee break (no jokes Joy) in a half an hour, and taking her home afterwards, but still...he was so sweet!!! Bonus points for Dave this morning.
Okay and here are some pictures of Cheyenne's new bedroom, I know some of you were asking for them, so here they are!!!


4 comments:

Beek's Fam said...

What a nice hubby!!!
Her room looks great! How is she doing sleeping in her big girl bed?

Jill said...

good work on the room shanna! Its a good green, much better than the green I had pictured, and its almost the same green as my kitchen in GR! I hope you start feeling better, no more overdoing yourself!

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

i love when husbands are nice:)

yay for the big girl room! I'm assuming she loves Dora?

Gozo said...

I love the color green! I love coffee break! I love the big girl bed! Where am I going to sleep? Feel better sis! Love ya!