Monday, April 28, 2008

Patiance

A virtue that I have really been trying to conquer lately is patience. I was once told never to pray for patiance becasue then God would give you a reason to practice, instead pray for understanding! :) Now I don't know if that person was just kidding around, or was a little bit serious. But whatever word, I am stuggeling with it lately. Patiance with Cheyenne is my number one problem right now. She is so strong willed and stubborn (huh wonder where she gets that!! ) everyday it is a new challange, to either get her to eat, bathe, sleep, or simply explain to her we can't play outside 'cause there is a thunderstorm!! Second thing I need patiance with is Dave...he works so much and when he comes home just wants to crash, but I just want him to help me out around the house, and be around more during these last week(s) of pregnancy to help me out a little. And don't get me wrong he does do somethings, which I need to be more thankful for, but other times I just need to have 'understanding' :) and third I need to have patiance with this baby! oh man, come on now!!! I went to the doc today and he said that I am 1 cm dialated and that I could go into labor at any time, but most likely wounldn't be this week. (sigh) more patiance. Ok this was a pretty depressing blog, I might now even post it - sorry - I really am doing good, beside these three little things that are bugging me right now - so don't worry, just keep us in your prayers the next week or so! thnks!!

3 comments:

Beek's Fam said...

Oh hon, I'm sorry! I wish I lived closer so I could help out. I will pray that you will get patience and understanding during these last days before the baby is born. Keep me posted on how things are going. Miss you like crazy!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

The baby is gonna come! I hope that you can take at least 15 minutes to pamper yourself today.

ps - patience, i heart your spelling :)

Gozo said...

I hear jumping rope works wonders! Hang in there sis..it's only a few short weeks until you get to see me..now that's worth waiting for! :) Love ya!