Saturday, March 29, 2008

Big Girl Cheyenne!

So I realized last night that Cheyenne is no longer a baby. :( how sad. She slept in a big girl bed for the first time last night!! It went pretty well, she slept all night, but was wandering around the dark house at 6:00am when she normally sleeps till at least 7:00!!!!
It was spring break this week, so I didn't have track everyday, so we worked on Cheyenne's new bedroom, and I am happy to say that it is done!!!! the only thing we might still get is a nightlight...but it is really cute, and looks like a little girls room, not a baby's room!! Dang she is getting so big!!! Next big accomplishment will be potty training...but give me a while for that one! :)

2 comments:

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

aw, big girl! you'll have to put up pics of her room!!

Beek's Fam said...

Wow...I can't believe it!! How amazing.
How are you doing? Miss ya tons!