Saturday, April 5, 2008

Saturday!! :)

I love Saturdays! I have the whole day to d whatever I want, and even though I rarely ever do anything exciting, it is great to have a day where I can have to option! Today Dave is gone all day at a meeting out of town, and so a friend is coming over in a little while to help me clean and go through some baby stuff. Now I know that doesn't sound like a fun filled day, but I am looking forward to it. And since it is really nice out and our ice-cream shop is open again, I think we will walk and get some ice-cream when we are done (or just skip cleaning all together, and just get ice-cream!! That's all that is going on around here. Cheyenne is doing AWESOME with her new bed and room, so goes to bed like a champ, and sleeps all night without getting up. We did put a gate up in front of her door so that she can't wander the house if she does wake up before us....one of the smartest things I have done I think! :) That's our life todya, hope you all have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

beth said...

Had no idea you had a blog! So glad I found it and can now keep up with you... remind me again when the new baby is due?