Friday, April 11, 2008

Crazy Week

Well to start off , my new years resolution to take more pictures is not going very well!! Everytime I go to take some cute pics my battery is always dead, or my memory This week has been pretty good. My mom came and visited which was really nice. She helped me get a lot done for the new baby, and just helped out like mothers do. We didnt' so anything really fun, but I don't think she cared, I think she just wanted to babysit cheyenne the whole time she was here..which is pretty much what she did! :) Today has been an interesting day. Someone at the high school found a note written on the wall that something was gonna happen today during school, so everyone got sent home at 10:30, So track got cancelled, and I have the whole afternoon off! yeah for me!!! It has just been nuts! We were suppose to have three track meets this week and they all got cancelled or postponed! Is it ever gonna be spring???

No comments: