Monday, April 21, 2008

Embarrassment!!!

So this weekend Dave and Cheyenne went to Texas to visit Grandma and to also go to a youth conferance, and I stayed home for a weekend of relaxation! Well everything on my side started off pretty well I enjoyed some time with friends, and cleaned the house, and took some naps. Then Friday night I went to my track meet in the rain. Things started getting interesting then. I started feeling really sick and was having light contractions at the meet, so I decided to leave early with some parents. Well I really freaked everyone out, but I turned out to be fine, I just needed to lie down and get off my feet. So Saturday I had a lot of concerned phone calls makeing sure I was okay, which was really sweet of everyone. So then on Sunday I was feeling bette so I decided to go to church. Well I was sitting there getting really really hot, and not feeling good at all, and I wanted to leave and go lie down again, but I didn't want everyone looking at me, so I decided I would stick it out till the end of the service.bad idea!! During the offering, I totally passed out!! An EMT and a firefighter from our church rushed over to help me, and I was given oxygen and a whole bunch of drama in the middle of church!! I was so embarrassed!!! So after church I went to the hospital to get checked out, and everything is fine, they don't really know why I passed out, but probably I didn't have enought to eat or drink. So they told me just to go home and take it easy, and eat and drink alot! So yeah it was a pretty eventful weekend, and Dave was gone the whole time, but he is back nw, and we are just counting down the days!!!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Heh! Glad you're okay :)

Beek's Fam said...

Oh my goodness honey!!! I am so glad to hear that you are ok. Are you on bed rest now? I wish you lived closer so I could help out. Keep me posted on how you are doing.

3.2.1...Lets GO! said...

So glad everything was okay-funny how your body really does know what it needs. Put your feet up and keep that air moving, I always had issues with no air movement. You would think watching a movie at a theatre would be enjoyable! I found out otherwise.

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

oh my gosh, be careful, lady!! tell dave hes got to wait on you hand and foot til that baby comes!!