Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Nap Time

So ever since Cheyenne has been sleeping in a big girl bed, she has had a hard time taking naps. So I have started just leaving her in her room for an hour and a half, and if she sleep great, but if she doesn't, at least I get a little break! Well yesterday when nap time rolled around, she didn't seem at all tired, but I put her in her room anyway. Well I heard a lot of playing and talking with her stuffed animals..slowly she quieted down and I thought she must of gone to sleep..well I was right, but when I went to wake her up to go to daycare, this is what I found.

She fell asleep reading her books on the floot...it was so fuuny, and so cute I just couldn't resist taking her pics, although she was pretty mad that I woke her up! poor baby!

4 comments:

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

haha thats SO cute!!!

Beek's Fam said...

Oh my goodness! That is great! Made me giggle!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jill said...

in that last picture it looked like you cut her hair??!?! i s this the truth.. if so I would not believe it! but i love the pics!