Tuesday, February 26, 2008

New Look

So about a week ago, I was at work and having a casual conversation with some people there about age and other things. One woman commented that she thought that I was about 30 yrs old!!! now come on, I am only 24...and there is no way that I want to look 30 (no offense people over 30) but it just isnt' my time yet!! I AM STILL YOUNG! so i decided to go with a new look. I chopped my hair, waxed my eyebrow, and decided to start wearing make-up everyday (not a lot, i kind of look like a hooker with lots of make-up) but enough to cover up my "wrinkles" :) anyway, here is a picture of the new me....don't u dare say that I look 30!! LOL

6 comments:

Maria said...

hottie from hottiesville

Gozo said...

looking hot sis!

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

looooves it! I feel old now that I'm a mom, and I know I look older, so I feel you! But I definately do NOT think you look 30!

Anonymous said...

You do not look 30. I've had that experience myself...I think in general that many older people are losing faith in the "twenty-something" generation, so if you are mature and have your life together, people automatically assume you are older than you are! So take it as a compliment!

Beek's Fam said...

Ok, I don't get it! I've posted on this 2x already (this being my third time) and it's not showing up! HOW RUDE!

Beek's Fam said...

Since my last post stuck...I'm gonna try this again....

You look like one hot 24 year old!!! *whistles*

And I totally love it that you wrote "waxed my eyebrow". Did you only have 1 and you had to make it into 2? Or did you only wax 1 eyebrow and left the other?!? LOL

Love ya!!