Friday, February 15, 2008

Flu Shots

Okay so next year I am totally getting a flu shot. I know there are good things and bad things about getting it, and whatever. but now I have the flu for the second time this season, and it just sucks. I don't remember getting sick so often in like my whole life. Literelly all of Fulton is sick. They had to close down the school a couple of days ago because over 40% of the kids either had the flu or strept throat. I took the day off of work only because I am getting sick because people go to work sick and try to push through it, and then we all get sick in the process. So anyway, that is my day today! More fun times over here!

4 comments:

Beek's Fam said...

Oh honey, I'm so sorry to hear that you are sick. I will pray that you will feel better soon!

Amber Lynn said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Maria said...

eeew - the flu sucks! i hope thus round is not as bad as the last round.

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

hope you feel better! I think im getting sick too! (and i have the flu shot!)