Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy V-Day

Happy Valentines Day to everyone who reads this...even if you don't like valentines day...i still love you!!! We aren't doing anything special today, but tomorrow dave and I are going on a date!! We barely ever get to go out just the two of us, so I am very excited. We got a gift certificate to a nice resturant in Morrison, and then we are going to the boys basketball game...okay I know that sounds funny and lame for a date, but I really want to go. I never get to go the games, and when I do I have Cheyenne with me who just runs around the whole time, so i don't get to see any of the game. And like half the team comes to our youth group, and half the cheerleaders come also, so it is fun to go..........and its a small town, not much to do if you know what I mean. Anyway it is gonna be lots of fun, and i can't wait!! Hope you all have a great weekend also!

No comments: