Thursday, March 6, 2008

Where have I been?

So i haven't posted in over a week. Life has started getting a little crazy, and busy. I started Track on Monday, and it is gonna be a lot more work then I first anticipated. This year I am mainly working with the girls team, although I will be going to all the boys meets, and helping out with their jumpers. I have taken on the position as the girls throwing coach...and those of u who know me, know that that is the one event I have never done, and don't really know anything about. So a lot of my time has been doing research for that! So far so good, we have our first meet on Monday, so we will see how we do. Other than that, life just keeps ticking by....I have started to realize how close my due date it, I don't have much time left!! AHHHHH and with track, and visitors all through spring, it is going to go by soooo fast!! Lets just hope I am ready. Cheyenne is doing good, she is really starting her terrible twos..she will just scream at the top of her lungs and wine and cry untill she gets what she wants, or untill she realizes that I am trying my hardest not to pay attention to her. The other day it was so bad, that I put her in the crib, and took a shower so I wouldn't hear her scream and yell to watch Dora!! well needless to say when I got out of the shower, she was asleep...maybe I should try that more often! Well that is about it. My parents are coming this weekend to visit, and so I have to get back to doing laundry and cleaning the house! next post i hope to have some pics up!

3 comments:

Beek's Fam said...

Pretty soon you'll have 2 kids screaming! LOL
Glad to hear that all is going well though. Sure are keeping busy! Good grief!
Enjoy your time with your parents this weekend.
As for the dog toy, Faith just loves it!!!!

Maria said...

sounds like child abuse to me... ;)

3.2.1...Lets GO! said...

Isn't the crib a wonderful thing! Really anything that corrals a kid helps keep us sane..bed, carseat, stroller, fence.