Thursday, February 7, 2008



I just woke up from a nap, and I am ready to play!!!!

but first I need a snack... I am a big girl now, I don't even need a high chair!! What good food do I have in my fridge??
Enough with the kitchen, now I want to draw a pretty picture for mommy
Well now back to the kitchen! ( I do not have a long attention span..can u tell??)
Now its time to slide! I love my slide..esspecially when Scooter is at the bottom, and I land right on top of him...it makes me laugh sooooo hard!!
Well, thats it for now, Mommy's memory card is done, and I want to go play downstairs!

4 comments:

Maria said...

This is pretty freakin cute. Thanks for posting pics :)

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

she's so cute and getting so big!!!

Beek's Fam said...

How cute!

Gozo said...

Can I come over and play???