Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Yeah for Cheyenne!!!

The big news around our house is that Cheyenne is now done with immunization shots untill she is 4 years old! YEAH!! We made it through. It will be nice not haveing to go to the doctor every 3 months for shots and check ups. Now we only have to go once a year! And I am sure that Cheyenne is so excited she is finally done with all those nasty shots! She had a good check up. She is growing right on track...and she is in the 25th percentile on height and weight, but growing just great-way to go picky eater!!!

Other than that things have slowly started getting back to normal. Today is the first day I feel almost completely better...and last night I had me a bic mac...and it was FANTASTIC (although I couldn't finish it! )

3 comments:

Beek's Fam said...

Go Cheyenne!!! That is so great on how well she's doing. You might be done with shots for her, but just wait until this next cute baby comes along! Back to the docs office you go!
Glad to hear that you are feeling better. And that you got your big mac. LOL

Gozo said...

I say go for a whopper next:)

Maria said...

Or Chipotle. Mmmmm.