Friday, January 18, 2008

Update

Thank u all for your concerns and prayers. everything is okay. I went to see my ob doctor today, and the baby is doing just fine. I was afraid it wasn't getting nutriants since I haven't eated for about 3 full days, but the doctor said it has been eating my fat..so hey thats one plus of being sick right!! Since the baby was fine, he said everything should be okay, that I just had to wait it out. which sucks a little b/c there is no medicine I can take or anything.. i just have to drink gatorade, and lay low. but he said that whatever I had should be out of my system by Sunday. So everything is fine, I feel like I overreacted a little bit, but I have never been this sick before while pregnant, and I didn't know what to do. Now that everything is fine, I feel like a little crybaby going to the doctor b/c of some stomach pains and diarreah..but hey oh well its over now. thanks again for your prayers and concerns

1 comment:

Beek's Fam said...

Honey...I'd be concerned too! Don't feel like a crybaby! You did what you thought was best for you and the baby!
Glad to hear it's nothing serious. Keeping you in our prayers!