Friday, January 4, 2008

time for an update

oaky..people have been bugging me to update..so that is what I am doing. I was kind of waiting untill I found my camera cord so that i could upload some pics, but I still can't seem to find it. and then I was waiting for my mom or sister to email me pics from Christmas, but they haven't done that yet either. so you get a post with no pics...sorry!! :)
Today I finally went to the doctor for some prenatal care. everyone was getting on my case, so i finally went. It went really well alos..I found out that we are still eligible for medicaid, so there won't be any costs again this time! (one good thing about working in ministry!!! ) and I also got to have an ultrasound. It was really cool, they did a 3D one and a 4D one, and you could really see the baby's face and stuff. They kept asking me if I wanted to know what it was...but I resisted and didnt' find out. although I don't think I am going to be able to make it the whole way without knowing. We have another ultrasound next week....so I think i might find out..but that doesn't mean I will tell you! :) but everything checks out just great..they moved my due date up a couple of days to May 10 which is the day before Mother's Day..WAY COOL!!! Well that is about it. Life is good.

2 comments:

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

awww, cutie new little baby! We need to chat! i miss you!

Beek's Fam said...

Glad that your appt went well. Always good to know that things are going as should be.
I can't believe you only have like 4 more months! This pregnancy is flying by...well...at least for me it is! Maybe not for you! LOL
Miss you tons!!!