Thursday, January 17, 2008

Bad Day

So the past couple days have not been good for me. Tuesday I got some sort of flu like something that was pretty nasty. Then Wednesday I stil felt sick but not as bad, and decided to go to work and go help out at the youth soup supper...okay not a good idea!! I was so sick by the end of the day I was in bed by 6:30. and then Wednesday night overnight it did not get any better. I was up in the bathroom about every two hours, and didnt' sleep barely at all. Well Dave and I decided to go to the doctor to make sure everything was okay, but my ob doc was delivering babies all day, so we went the ER. Turns out they really don't know what it is, but I was really dehydrated, so they put me on an IV and some medicine to calm my stomach, and sent me home. I have an appointment tomorrow with my ob and if things don't really improve by tomorrow he thinks he is going to admit me. So right now the medicine is starting to wear off, and I am back in the bathroom. so please pray that this thing just goes away and I won't have to be admitted to the hospital. The baby is fine, by what the doctors could tell..it still has a really strong heart beat. but tomorrow I will probably know more. Thanks for your prayers

3 comments:

Maria said...

Oh honey - Prayers it is. Keep me updated!

Beek's Fam said...

Oh my goodness!!! Honey..I will pray that it's nothing serious and that you'll be ok. Keep me updated on things!!!

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

oh im so sorry youre sick! i'll be praying!