Wednesday, January 9, 2008

aaauggg

for some reason i can't post pics on here anymore. everytime i try the internet shuts down. hopefully it won't last forever, but right now it is really pissing me off! also Cheyenne is being a picky little brat....i am trying to just let her scream untill she gets over it, but she screams LOUD!!! right now she is really hungrey, and we are making a pizza, but untill it is ready I gave her some corn becaue she was begging for food. now she is throwing the corn all over the kitchen and throwing a fit b/c she wants the pizza. do i just ignore it, and hope she gets over it, learning that fits don't get my attention, or do I react and punish her and put her in a time out....dang being a parent when they are infants is sooooo much easier!!!!! :) alright..gotta go...my kitchen is covered in corn!!!

1 comment:

Beek's Fam said...

Oh honey, I have no advice for you regarding Cheyenne. But when you figure it out, let me know so I will know what to do when Faith starts doing the same thing!