Monday, January 21, 2008

Is this life now?

Maybe I never really had the flu, maybe my body just stopped knowing how to digest food correctly. Maybe I will just have to live like this for the rest of my life, because I am not really getting better. Today I tried to go to work and I lasted about 2 hours. I am so ready to be healthy again, and man am I ready to EAT!!! I have been so hungry, but scared to eat anything except nasty foods like soup and oatmeal and applesause. I want me a BIG MAC!! Do u think that this flu/sickness whatever it is could be a sign from God? I have been going non-stop lately, and maybe this is a sign that I need to slow down and focus on me and my family a little more than I have been. Last night I was reading Psalm 107 and it said that everytime the Isrealites cried out to God, he rescued them from their distress. Maybe I haven't been crying out to God enough? I don't know....all this sitting around has made me rethink some things. alright I should go..any feedback would be nice. :) have a great day!!!!

5 comments:

Maria said...

I don't think this is a sign from God at all. I think you've caught a bug, or your body is reacting to something in your system. God loves you.

Beek's Fam said...

Sorry Maria but I'm gonna have to disagree with ya...
It could be a sign from God to have you slow down and spend more time with family. God does love you and maybe he's tried sending you other signs and they've been ignored so He had to go to the extreme measure of making you not feeling well. I don't know...just my thought. But whatever it is, I hope and pray that you will get better soon! No fun being sick, especially when pregnant! Oh, and I hope you get that big mac soon!

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

i think God is saying no more big macs...all seriousness Gods telling us stuff all the time. I'm guessing youre just sick and take what you learn from every situation. But I was sick alot during my pregnancy, I think thats normal and every pregnancy is different so I hear(before you freak out thats NOT why she came early). And flu season is here. But either way, slow down and spend time with fam:)

Gozo said...

I think that you'll be feeling better soon! Just keep praying, taking it easy, and doing everything you can to make yourself feel better. Love you lots!

Jill said...

you shall be better soon and be able to eat a big juicy burger! Something to look forward to!