Friday, November 9, 2007

Vacation

Do you ever feel like you just need a vacation. I mean we work day in and day out, and we are gonna be doing it for the next what 50 yrs!! oh man that makes me what to take a vacation!!!! I am looking forward to the holiday season, but I am not looking forward to the looooong butt drive to TX!! It will be a nice vaca, in warmer weather, but come on, it is such a long drive!!! that is what I am dreading!! So to everyone out there...i hope you get a nice vacation soon, to get a break from your every day schedule. I know I am sure looking forward to it. I am still trying to enjoy every day for what it is, but you know it is just fun to look forward to something!!

1 comment:

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

wait...hold the phone....another baby!!!!!!!! i cannot believe I had to find this out on a blog!! (btw, i love that you have a blog!) im shocked....speechless...call me asap, and i will try to calm my crying baby long enough to talk!
ps cheyenne is beyond adorable!