Friday, November 23, 2007

Sorry

Its been a while since I have posted, and I am sorry. life has been so busy its not even funny. Last friday we took our youth group on a weekend retreat. It was really fun, but a lot of work, and not a lot of sleep. Then on Monday night we left for Dallas Texas. That is a butt long drive, let me tell you!! We ended up having to stop in Kansas and sleep for a while, because this pregnant lady just couldn't handle it anymore. We have been spending Thanksgiving in Texas with Dave's mom and brothers. it has been pretty good. I got to rest a lot cause gma took care of cheyenne. so it has been good. We are leaving for home tonight...hopefully cheyenne will sleep the whole time and not get car sick. well that is about all that is going on around here. oh and by the way, I did beat Dave at fantasy football!! it was a great accomplishment, and i will never let him live it down!! hahaha I ROCK!!!!!

No comments: