Thursday, November 1, 2007

Catch Up

First off I want to say CONGRADULATIONS to our friends Jason and Nancy from St. Louis who had their first baby girl last week!! Her name is Ella Ruth and she was 8 lbs something. :) Pray for Nancy as she is having a hard recoverey, but is loving being a mom!
Things around the Grigoletti house has been pretty blue. We have all been sick, and it is not fun. Cheyenne has got something gonig on with her, a bad cough, always cranky and tired, and a little fever. I might take her to the doctor today, but I will just wait and see. Dave and I have bad colds. and I though I was done with morning sickness, but yesterday, I just couldn't hold anything down. But hopefully we will all feel better soon. Dave is out of town untill Monday, so my mom is coming to help take care of Cheyenne while I work. Lets see, what else...Halloween was pretty lame around here. Cheyenne and I were sick, so she didn't even dress up or hand out candy, she just slept....sorry no cute pics this year. Well that is about it around here, I am off to try to make my house a little presentable b4 my mom gets here!

No comments: