Saturday, November 10, 2007

Time Change

Okay, be honest...who hates the time change? While I DO!!! Why did we have to change our clocks, it is just messing up my life like crazy!!! :) First off, Cheyenne, doesn't understand it at all. and now that it gets lighter a whole lot earlier, she gets up a whole lot earlier. I had her on a good schedule, which I was proud of, she slept till at least 7:30 sometimes 8:00 every morning...which I can handle just fine. Now she is getting up at 6:30 which I can not handle!! ahhhh I just wan to sleep in one day...I want to be able to go back to the days where it didn't matter what time I got out of bed...like in college, where if you got up in time for lunch, you were good...oh i want to sleep like that again!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I am so tired!!!!

4 comments:

Beek's Fam said...

I don't mind the time change. Heck, it doesn't bother Faith one bit. In fact, she's sleeping 12-13 hours now instead of 10. Shoot, I LOVE THE TIME CHANGE!! :)
(sorry, i just had to brag!!! LOL)

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

oh my gosh, to sleep like college days.....i would love to have one of those days again!!

Beek's Fam said...

when ya gonna update this thing again, huh huh huh?!?!? :)

Beek's Fam said...

u coming home for thanksgiving? christmas?