Friday, November 30, 2007

Definite Diva!!

Cheyenne is going to be a definite girly girl I think. Although she likes to run around a wrestle with daddy, she already LOVES to come her hair, and put on smelly lotion. If you allow her, she will talk on the phone forever, and she absolutly has the biggest shoe fetish I have even seen in a one year old!! We definitly got a girl...and to top it all off she has got the attitude of a diva!! Not looking forward to those teenage years!!!! hahahaha I will try to post some pics soon!

4 comments:

Beek's Fam said...

How adorable!!! Rock on Cheyenne!!

Gozo said...

I'm ready to see those pictures:)

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

yes, post pics! thats funny, oh little girls!
(oh, sorry i havent called back-i will soon!)

Maria said...

a girl after my own heart - that's awesome!