Monday, November 26, 2007

Random Thought

okay this goes out to all of you who are or ever have been pregnant, or anyone who has an opinion. Does being pregnant automatically mean you are helpless? No offense to all the wonderful people in my life, but lately it seems like I can't lift a finger to do anything without being told to stop it and take it easy!! it is driving me nuts!! The kids in the youth group won't let me play any of the fun games. my clients at work are like...."should you be doing that..let me put the weights back" and my loving husband won't let me help unload the car after a long road trip!!! Now am I being ridiculous! It is nice to have people help you out and stuff...but hey I am not on bedrest, I can still carry the laundry basket downstairs people!! :)

3 comments:

Beek's Fam said...

Sorry you are feeling that way. I guess maybe just enjoy it while you can. Getting spoiled like that doesn't last forever.

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

hey enjoy it, remember once the baby is born you are expected to do EVERYTHING! with 2 kids!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, try to enjoy it. Technically you can do anything that you were doing at the time you got pregnant. I personally found I was a better volleyball player when pregant that when I wasn't (LOL). Try to enjoy being waited on, though. Like the previous poster said, it won't last long!