Sunday, July 29, 2007

Oh LIfe

So I got this great new idea to like redo our house kind of...I want to carpet the basement and turn it into a playroom/den. And now I really just want to do it, and be done with it....I have no patience at all!!! AHHHHH We were suppose to work on our house all day yesterday, but you know how things go, Cheyenne slept in, so I slept in, Dave slept in, and then the whole day is gone!! maybenext Saturday we will get our lives organized!!! So all you people out there who live in Iowa or what no......We just got back from the PIZZA RANCH!! I heard a lot about this resturant in college, and I finally went there today, and let me tell you, it was an enjoyable experiance. I just might have to go again soon. Okay I am off to the church, the team that went on the mission trip is hosting a dinner for everyone who donated to the trip, its gonna be great, we are making Jambalya!!!! wish us luck!!!

2 comments:

Beek's Fam said...

I know how you feel about wanting to get something done once it crosses your mind. I've been wanting us to finish our basement for some time now...hasn't happened!!
As for Pizza Ranch, we enjoyed it when we were in Iowa in December. Sure wish there was one in GR.

Maria said...

Luck.