Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hard Work pays off!!!!

So it has been over a year since Cheyenne was born, and life has been pretty crazy since then, and it hasn't been until like Feburary where I felt setteled, and in a routine of life. And let me tell you its a great feeling. So since then I have been working at the YMCA feeling kind of like an imposter, because I teach people everyday how to lose weight and live a healthy lifestyle, but I was still holding on to a lot of pregnacy weight. Well I am sooo excited to let you all know that I am sitting here writing this blog in my pre-pregnancy jeans!!!! YEAH!!!! It is truely a milestone, because I actally feel comfortable in them!! Well yeah that is my exciting news of the day, I thought you all would enjoy that. Now I am going to try to figure out how to post pictures on this thing!!!

1 comment:

Maria said...

i didn't see this post yesterday - CONGRATULATIONS!