Thursday, July 12, 2007

Crazy Day

So we went to the doctor yesterday, and Cheyenne is doing great. She is exactly 20lbs! Right on track for a 1 year old. She also got three shots, which she screamed her head off foe, but only for like 2 minutes..so I thought that was pretty good.
Today was just crazy. I have been trying and trying to get my lifegaurd certification. So today we were suppose to do it from 10:30 to whenever we were done (2:00 or 3:00) Well, the guy in charge is totally crazy and didn't show up untill 1:15 (totally unprofessional) So I sat around the YMCA waiting fo him all morning, and after everything was said and done, I had put in a 10 hour day, which for most people is like no big deal, but I am used to working only like 4 hours at a time...man am I tired tonight!! So wish me luck I have to take the written test tomorrow.

2 comments:

Grandma Wells said...

Shanna,
Good luck on your lifeguard test i am sure you will do fine. ANd you and Dave have a safemission trip. Please call when you return to Fulton.

Maria said...

do good on your whistle twirling test. you know it's the most important skill for any lifeguard.