Friday, July 13, 2007

Off to Mississippi

Well the trailor is packed, and the van is gased up, we are ready to go. We are leaving tomorrow morning bright and early for Bay St Louis, Mississippi with 9 of our high schoolers for a week of Hurricane Katrina relief. Please be praying for us, that the group gets along and bonds on the trip, that kids grow closer to Christ, or even encounter Him for the first time, pray for the people we will be helping, and last of all, please pray for Dave and I as we lead these teens this coming week. This is my first trip as a adult leader, so I am a little nervous, but I think it will be an awesome week. I am also nervous about leaving Cheyenne for a whole week. Joy will do a fantastic job though. Give her a call this week, she will probably be bored!!!! Let's hit the road!!!!

4 comments:

Christy said...

hey- can't wait to see pics. I hope life is treating you well!
ck

Andrea said...

Don't get on blogs very often but since it was you, I figured I would check it out. :0) It's fun to read about your life! Have a great trip! Can't wait to hear about it, will be praying for you this week!

Maria said...

hope you get to swim in the ocean while you're down there :)

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.