Thursday, July 26, 2007

Great Times




I went to Chicago yesterday to visit my two best friends from college...Frances and Louisa!! It was so much fun, and it was really what I needed. I was feeling kind of bored and lazy and I felt like I never do anything fun anymore, and it was getting me a little depressed, so I decided to go see some great friends. And let me tell you, we had a great time!!! It was so much fun to just sit and talk and laugh A LOT!!! They were great therapy!!! So if you ever feel upset about something, or depressed about anything, just get up and do something about, let me tell you it feels great!!! here are some pictures of my fantastic day!!!

2 comments:

Beek's Fam said...

Glad that you had fun in Chicago. You should've kept on driving and came to GR!!!!

Frances said...

I was so glad that I got to see you yesterday! It was gret therapy for all of us because I missed you so much!!!! I promise we will keep chatting and now it is our turn to come visit again! LUV YA CHICA!