Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pretty Pointless

So I have decided that my prenatal appointments are pretty much a waste of time. I go in there and sit and wait for about 30-45 minutes. When I finally make it in to see the doctor, they take my blood pressure, measure my belly, check the heartrate, and send me home. I am literally in there for 5 minutes. It just seems like a waste of time...and why do I have to go every two weeks!! it seems like I am alway there! okya sorry for the ranting, but I just got back for the doctor's office, and that is exactly what happened. I was annoyed.

4 comments:

Maria said...

I think you should treat yourself to a pedicure or a coffee or a cupcake every time you go to make it seem better. Or tell Dave that it takes a reaaaaaaaaally long time and take some time for yourself ;)

Beek's Fam said...

I'm sorry that you get annoyed with the appts. But they need to make sure the baby is doing well. And just so ya know...I am waiting to see some cute pregger's pics of your belly!!

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

sorry, zero pity for Shanna:)
its for the baby, thats all that matters.
But I agree w/ maria, do something fun after

3.2.1...Lets GO! said...

Sounds like the same song and dance I had to go through-even more of a waste of time when I had to figure out what to do with the other kids. My advise-go and do something fun and for yourself after the appointment-no kids, it is a nice break and then they are fun to look forward to.(although be thankful for that steady heartbeat and for your growing belly!)