Friday, March 14, 2008

Crazy Morning!

So today was just an insane moring. I started off with Cheyenne throwing her cerel all over the kitchen table and chairs, and all her clothes. Then we finally made it into the car and off to work, with only a few mud puddles on the way. Well I get to work, and I am loading everything out of my car. I had my bag, Cheyenne's bag, some paperwork, and a pan of deviled eggs for a luncheon. well my paper work fell all over the parking lot, and well me and my boss were picking it up, my deviled eggs fell off the top of my car! luckily the pan didnt' crack, but the eggs were all messed up and on top of eachother..and well all this is happening, Cheyenne is in the middle of the parking lot jumping in more mud puddles. It was quite a funny site. We finally make it insie, and then Cheyenne's sippy cup randomly cracks, and there is milk everywhere, including all down the front of my shirt!!! Well needless to say, we made it to day care and work finally, but it was just one of those lovely mornings with kids! If you would have saw me, you would have just laughed and laughed!

4 comments:

Beek's Fam said...

I can just picture all that happening! I must say that yes, I was laughing at your misfortune. Too bad no one was video taping the whole thing. That would've been great! LOL

Love ya!

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

oh shanna, you are officially a mom thats for sure! and still clumsy shanna:)

Maria said...

well - i couldn't see you but I sure am laughing. glad you can laugh at it now - even if it was frustrating then.

Anonymous said...

Sooo I ran across your blog from Jill's, and I just have to say you are hilarious! I'm sure it sucked at the time, but just picturing it made me laugh and put me in a good mood! So thanks!