Sunday, September 14, 2008

SLEEP!!!!

I am so excited to tell everyone that I and Dakota slept through the whole night last night! She went to bed around 8 and got up at 6:30!! I on the other hand went to bed around 10, and besides a thunderstorm that brought Cheyenne into our bed around 1:00 I slept till 6:30 also!! It was so great, and I am praying that it continues! Sleep is rare around here, and usually comes in two-three hour increments, so lets just say I was hitting the end and really needed a good night! THe pictue below is a good indication on how I used to get a little shut-eye, now I am optimistic that I can get back to sleeping in MY bed at NIGHT!!!

3 comments:

Gozo said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations. I'm praying it lasts for months and years and decades!

3.2.1...Lets GO! said...

It just seems like they decide to throw in a good nights rest just when you think you can't make another endless night. Glad you had such a nice night-so energizing! Now you know that even if it doesn't happen again right away, IT IS POSSIBLE..that hope always keeps me going.

Maria said...

Hey that's awesome! Hope she keeps on sleeping through the night :)