Friday, September 26, 2008

Dakota's eating cerel!

Today I gave Dakota cerel for the first time. She was acting really hungrey today and the doctor had said to start anytime, so what the heck, I choose today. The first video is a little boreing and a little long. At first she didn't really know what to think and was just confused, but by the second video she is grabbing the spoon and trying to just shove it in. It is just so funny - at least for me it is. She screamed everytime I tried to stop feeding her, and then finally when I said we were down, she just passed out and slept for an hour and a half!

1 comment:

Jill said...

i am glad she is eating cereal!!! congrats to dakota... my real question is.. when did you forget how to spell? cerel? hungrey? Boreing? I am just going to assume you were typing fast and that was the problem!