Tuesday, September 30, 2008

On her Way!!

SO I think that Cheyenne is finally on her way to being potty trained! Lately we have been keeping her potty in her bedroom because our bathroom is tiny and it easier to sit in there for ever while she sits on the potty. Anyway last night I put her to bed and went and sat on the couch to watch Heros (great show by the way) about 15 minutes later I hear that potty music. (it plays music when u pee) and I thought Cheyenne was playing with it. So i go in her room ready to tell her its not a toy, and to get back in bed. Well instead I found her buck-naked going potty! She had taken off her pjs and diaper and had actaully gone potty! So I got her dressed again, praised her, but then firmly told her it was time to sleep, and went back to Hero's. 10 minutes later I hear the potty again! She had done it again, and had actually gone again! (she had a lot of juice yesterday) And today she has gone twice! YEAH! I know most of you don't really care, but it is a big deal for me, and I am getting excited!!

2 comments:

Gozo said...

YEAH Cheyenne!!!!

Maria said...

Hey congratulations! I think you should train her to change Dakota's diapers next :)