Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bummer

Well I am very sad to report that the sleeping through the night has not continued. I will just have to tough it out a little longer, and hope that once she starts on cerel she will just zonk right out. In other news I have been doing a lot of thinking about whether or not I should leave the YMCA. My hours have got cut again, and there is really no interest in personal training. It is pretty sad but I have come to the realization that personal training is a big city job, and that you just aren't gonna get people to pay for it in small town. they just don't have the money. Everyone that lives here either works in the factories, or in the schools, and that is about it. So I am looking to get some sort of other job part time just to help pay the bills. (unless u know of a really rich person who can pay off our loans, then I will be a stay at home mom) Anyway, the sad thing is this is a small town, and there is no where to work. So now I am even more torn on what I should do. AHHHH sometime I hate living in the country and really want to move back to a city. Oh well I will figure something out. Everything always works out in the end someway, so I will just keep ya posted!

No comments: