Saturday, January 24, 2009

Time to Post

Well its finally Saturday and I am sitting down to write a little post. This week has just been nuts. let me tell you. I have been working so much and feel like I am constantly running late for everything!! I have gotten some personal training clients, which is awesome, but at the same time, it makes our lives so complicated. Scheduling everything. decided who has the girls and for how long. In and out of the house like five times a day. its so crazy and choatic, i barely made it through the week. hopefully it will be better soon, and more under control so we can know eachothers schedules, and keep everything straight. I don't know how moms do it who have older kids and younger kids and they have to cart their kids around to every practice, and party, and games..my goodness!! but on the other hand, i did make some pretty good money this week, that will be very usefull in paying off some bills!! :) Today is just a lazy day, cheyenne and I just got done playing in the snow and now we are having hot cocoa. its great, I love saturdays!! I hope you all have a fantastiv weekend!!!

No comments: