Saturday, January 10, 2009




An attempt at braiding Cheyenne's hair - not quite thick enough yet!! :)


Well its Saturday morning, and looking back on this week I have to say that it has been one of my better ones. I started this week off with a lot of things I wanted to do and I feel so great that I did them. I, like the rest of the world, am starting again at living healthy. I was doing really well before my car accident, but after that I got out of the routine and haven't been doing well at all. So I started again this week and I am proud to say I made it to the Y to work out 4x. My goal was 5x but on Friday I shoveled snow and played outside with Cheyenne, so I counted that. :) The girls have been really good this week. all but for two days, they took naps at the same time and gave me time to have down time myself. Though these holidays I learned a little about myself, in that if I don't get any down time - I turn into a crab!!!
The girls are doing great, i think they are really enjoying being back on a schedule and little Dakota is just all over the place now, really learning to crawl fast!!

No comments: