Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Emotions

So Sunday night at girls night we did a devo about emotions, and how to control them, and how not to let them run our lives. I feel like I really need that devo this week. I have been kind of depressed lately about myself. I have always had low self-esteem...chalk it up to years of toture in school....but anyway this past week I just can't seem to get over it. A older lady at coffe break said that it looks like a I have a few baby pounds to kill (which I do) but u don't tell someone that. and then last night at work, a guy asked if I was expecting. (who does that!!) and NO i am not pregnant (thank God) but it really got me down in the dumps. I work my ass out almost everyday and try my hardest to eat healthy, but I guess its not working. and I work at a health club for goodness sake!!!! I know you all don't care about this, but I just need to vent, and I also use this blog as a memoir for me too. anyway I feel lately that I have just let myself go since having kids, and its not that I did it intentionally, but I just don't seem to have an extra 20 min in the morning to do my hair and make-up, I am so busy!! Which leads to the next thing that has gotten me down. We had a bad experiance with the night babysitter at the YMCA and Dave feels like I should cut back or maybe quit all together to spend more time at home. He feels, and I guess I agree a little, that our kids are being neglected, and work and church are coming before them. so that made me feel bad to, althoug he didn't intend it to hurt. so yeah i am just a mess this week. but enough crappy stuff. I am gonna go now. Next post i will put some cute pics of the girls in their halloween costumes!!!

4 comments:

3.2.1...Lets GO! said...

Sounds like date night time! Either with Dave or the girls...it always helps me to get out of mommy mode and allows myself a some time to think about me-selfish I know but it makes everyone a little happier!

Beek's Fam said...

Oh honey! I'll be praying that you get over this quickly. No fun being depressed. Been there many times! Call me if you need to chat! I'm always here for ya!

Maria said...

I for one think you look great in all the pictures you've been posting! I agree with Beth - maybe it's time for some mama pampering :)

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

I love my hot donut shanna banana!!