Sunday, October 19, 2008

OMG!!!

Well I apologize to all my faithful readers (if there are any) that I haven't posted in a while. This past week and so just seemed to fly by, and I never really found myself at the computer. Life here is just moving right along, I was hoping to have pics and videos of Dakota, but I can't seem to find the camera right now. She is growing sooooo fast, to fast if you ask me. She is already strating to crawl! I know crazy right, she is only 5 months old!! but she does this cute little army crawl, and she can get where she wants to go! now thankfully, she can't got very fast so I can do damage control, but still! Cheyenne didn't start really moving like this till like 6 1/2 months! We are also working on sitting up, but we aren't quite there yet, but getting close. Its a whole new world now-she won't just stay on her blanket, which means i need to vacume EVERYDAY! (stupid dog hair!!)
Other than that life is just about the same over here. We are in a pretty good schedule right now, and just coasting right now. Next post I will try to have to pics and videos of the kids.

No comments: