Monday, July 14, 2008

Summertime is Busy!!

SO a lot has been going on in the Grigoletti household lately! Okay not really that much, but I am seeming to keep pretty busy (for a stay-at-home mom...blah no jobs yeat) Anyway I am making some positive changes to help me better live with the fact that I am pretty much unemployed. First i have changed my waredrobe. Now most of you know that I am totally not into fashion at all and that my main oulfits were jeans and a t-shirt...well that is no more! I have decided to grow up!! Joy and I went shopping well she was here, and I got a lot of new clothes. So I a proud to say that I have not worn t-shirts or sweat pants for two weeks (except when working out) It is amazing how dressing nicely makes you feel better all day long. (sorry maria I haven't yet gotten to wearing dresses and skirts for the fun of it! :) ) Secondly I have sort of started my own business. The Y has agreed to let me use their building for any personal training and I wouldn't have to pay rent or give them any sort of percentage. (i think they feel guilty for what they did to me) So now I am trying to get the word out there that anyone can hire me as a trainer. Right now I have two clients, but I am hoping for more. I made up some business cards and I am looking to run some advertizing in the paper. We will see where it all leads. and thirdly, I am trying my hand at cooking! I am gonna try to make something different every night this week. Tonight it is Fajtia Chicken and Rice!! Well thats all for now..just wanting around to hear if my friend and my cousins are gonna have their babies this week!! I'll keep ya posted!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl I am soo proud of you! I can't wait to see your transformation. Hope to mini business keeps booming. If we lived near eachother I would totally hire you! Take care! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry forgot to leave my name in the post above! From Rachel Bazuin :) hehehe

Maria said...

Hey congratulations!! Soon you'll be wearing skirts, I know it :) In the meantime I'll keep trying to corrupt your daughters into being girly.

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

first off, NEVER say "I am seeming to keep pretty busy for a stay-at-home mom". Because we are busy!! AND youre not unemployed!!!Youre working FULL TIME plus hours at home...you just dont get paid:)
congrats on the new clothes!:)

Beek's Fam said...

Very cool about getting new clothes! When you going to take pictures and show off all those clothes? Hopefully soon!
Praying that people will respond to your ad in the paper. I would totally hire you if we lived closer.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!!